Intellilens® Premium Blue
- NOTICE THE DIFFERENCE IN DAYS - With these glasses, you’ll start to notice better screen viewing and greater clarity after just a few days of wearing them
- NO MORE TIRED EYES - Reduce eye strain, eye fatigue and sensitivity to light during long computer sessions. Allow your eyes to blink and function naturally. Great for office workers or anyone who has to look at a screen all day. Designed for all day comfort with a durable yet flexible and super lightweight frame. Whether you’re catching up on emails after a long day at work, or burning the midnight oil to finish a project - protect your eyes from excessive levels of blue light
- WORKS WITH ALL SCREEN TYPES - The average Indian now spends over 7 hours a day looking at a screen. Whether it’s laptops, desktops, tablets or smartphones - our glasses help reduce harmful blue light that can causes eye issues and prevent ideal levels of sleep. Also effective against sensitivity to fluorescent lights
- IMPROVED VIEWING EXPERIENCE - We’re so confident that our glasses will give you better screen viewing because we offer you the best in class pair of lenses.
- INTERNATIONAL LAB TESTED- Our glasses are ISO 8980-3:2013 Certified by QIMA.
Blue Light Blocking Glasses for the Digital Generation
Intellilens is the leading brand of zero-powered computer glasses that block harmful blue-light displayed by digital devices. On average, people spend 10+ hours a day staring at digital screens. Yet traditional glasses are only designed for reading books, not computers. Intellilens glasses provide stylish protection so you can enjoy less eye strain.
The Right Technology
If you’re familiar with computer glasses then you know others can be yellow with low transparency. Not a good look. Intellilens is engineered to be virtually clear while delivering unparalleled protection and eye comfort.
Why filter out blue light?
The blue light emitted by screens reaches deeper into the eye and its cumulative effect can cause damage to the retina. Heavy exposure to blue light can cause symptoms of eyestrain, eye fatigue, migraines, and dry eyes.