- Cancellation of orders from customer.
The customers can contact the customer care to cancel the order; in case the order has been picked up from the vendor / warehouse the cancellation charges are applicable.
Cancellation of order after pick up of the product from vendor, the charges applicable will be full shipment charges applicable on the logistics service provider. The charges will be deducted from customer or/ vendor based on the logistics company, seller or general terms and conditions.
- Number of attempts to reach the buyer \ Seller.
Delivery person(s) will make minimum of 2 attempts to maximum of 3 attempts will be made.
If the customer willfully doesn’t accept the order, no further attempts will be made.
The customer(s) will get phone call or delivery person will come directly to deliver at the registered delivery address.
- Return of goods – procedure.
The goods which are not accepted or failed after multiple attempts will return to the origin – Sender.
Status of return goods and tracking can be seen on shipment page or return order.
- Change of delivery address by customer
Email or call immediately to our four kart- customer care
Tracking number: AWB- Air way bill must be mentioned to our customer care to track the order.
- Damaged / loss of goods during transition.
In case of damage or loss of goods contact our customer by call / email.
- Delay in delivery of goods
In case of delay in delivery of goods, you can track online or contact our customer care to know the status of the shipment.
- Charges for change of address during the product in transition.
Contact our customer care in to know the charges for change of delivery address if the products is in transition.
- Missed the order due to non-availability at the receiving address.
Delivery person will try to reach 2 or 3 attempts at the delivery address in 24 hrs or 48 hrs for re attempt.
In case of missed order due to exceeded attempts the customer needs to re-order the product(s)
- Acknowledgement - receipt of goods / delivery of goods procedure / physical / online
Proof of delivery – signature will be collected at every delivered consignment.
OTP verification- available only on Delhivery logistics.
- Insurance options for loss, theft, or damage of product(s).
The logistic service provider and the insurance company will verify and provide for loss in case of the mistake from the logistic company. The decisions on claims are made based on case to case by the insurance and logistics companies.
- Custom duty or other charges
No additional charges for domestic delivery
- Online tracking options – Seller and Customer?
Our tech support team will help to check the order status.
Customer / Sellers can see the status of their order(s) in their respective dashboards.
- Misuse policies.
Investigation will be done by our team and logistic service provider based on the complaint provided by the buyers / sellers. Appropriate actions will be taken by the team after investigation.
In case of any misuse or fraudulent transactions by buyer or seller the team can initiate criminal / civil procedures or both for recovery of dues or damages.
The users violating the policies can be blocked, suspended or deleted in case of violations of the company policies.
The customer(s) can refuse order(s) and complain to the customer care in case of package seal is broken or open or damaged condition.
A Reverse order – rejected goods from customer is delivered to the seller.
- Product tracking numbers
Buyer / Seller can use the Shipment ID, Tracker number is AWB –to identify and track orders.
- Refund / charges
The logistics charges are non-refundable if the order has been in transition.
However if no attempts were made or the goods not picked from the warehouse or from the seller(s), the charges can be waived off. Waiving off charges is totally subject to shipping company policies.
- Missing items from the package
In case of miss of goods, contact our customer care to raise a complaint for further investigation.
- Incorrect product delivered.
In case of in correct product delivered; contact our customer care to raise a complaint for further investigation.
- Duration of the delivery of orders.
Estimated delivery will be given at the time of booking.
Usually all shipments are delivered between 2 to 15 days
- Pick up / drop options for buyer and seller
A pick up point or order available for buyer available.
A drop point for order available for sellers.
Pickup and delivery by logistic team / person is default and standard process.
Contact our customer care as the pickup options may be subject to availability.
- Change of address by seller during delivery
The seller can add new warehouse to change address.
The seller will get a call before delivery pick up. No charges to seller if the pickup is not taken.
- Proof of delivery of products
Acknowledgement signature will be collected and updated on the order status in dashboard.
- Fragile products
No guarantee on fragile items.
The responsibility of the seller to ensure strong packing is done on fragile products.
- Customer verification for delivery of goods
Delhivery asks otp from the customer.
Other logistics companies will call the customer on their registered mobile number(s) and also collect their signature for delivery of goods.
- Third party authorization on behalf of the buyer to receive the product.
The third party authorization is not available in blue dart. In other logistic companies the third party authorization is available.
- Restricted goods for buyer and seller.
INDICATIVE LIST OF PROHIBITED ITEMS
- Dangerous Liquids/Semi Liquids
- Radioactive Material
- Magnetized Material
- Poisonous/Corrosive Material
- Stuffed Toys
- Acatyle benzoyl peroxide solid or solutions
- Aerolein un-inhibited aerosol products/ class of poison A.O.S.
- Air liquid non-pressurised/aluminium dethyl monocholoride
- Alluminium Dross
- Wet Arsine Black Powder Bombs
- Explosive Caps Blasting
- Cholorphin and Methyl Bromide Mixtures
- Cholorphin and Methyl Chloride Mixtures
- Cigarattes self-lighter
- Disoprophybenzene Hydroperoxide solution
- Ethyl Acrylete Unhibited
- Explosives or explosive devices
- Fire extinguisher charges
- Detonating Grenade
- Bursting Charge Grenades
- Tear Gas
- Hydrogen Liquid
- Hydrogen Sulfide
- Isopropyl Percarbonate stabilised
- Isopropyl Percarbonate unstabilised
- Low Explosives
- Mines Explosives
- Nickel Carbonyl
- Ammonium Flouride
- Gaseous Material
- Formic Acid Fule or aviation turbine engine
- Barium Chlorate benzene
- Calcium Chlorate
- Carbon Dioxide Gaseous or liquified
- Charcoal activated
- Nitrogen Gaesous & Silver Nitrate
- Copper Vyanide
- Crude Oil Petroleum
- Discatyle Diethylamine
- Ferric Chloride
- Arsenic Acid Solid.
- Helium Gas
- Hydrochloric and Mixtures
- Lead Nitrate matches
- Safety (Book card or strike box) Malaththion perfumes
- Indian Postal Articles
- Drugs and Narcotics (Illegal)
- Firearms, parts thereof and ammunition
- Precious & Semi-Precious Items
- Additional cost / re-delivery cost.
The logistic team / person after 2 to 3 delivery attempts, the consignment will RTO (Return to Origin).
There is no guarantee on re-delivery and re-issue is dependent on the Courier Company
In case of change of address after RTO / or during transition (no charges for same city). The charges are applicable for interstate / intercity deliveries.
- Customer care for buyers for delivery issues, damaged products, return, cancellation etc
The registered buyers can contact our four kart customer care by call / email.
- Customer care for sellers for dispatching issues, damaged products, return, cancellation etc.
The registered sellers can contact our four kart customer care by call / email.
- Auto update of track orders for multiple customer(s) and seller(s) on multiple orders
All concerned orders will be automatically updated on customer / seller dashboards.
Customer(s) will get SMS, a link will be sent on phone to check the order status.
The seller(s) gets email with a link to track delivery orders.
A tracking link will be available on the logistics site for buyer(s) and seller(s).
- Maximum weight and maximum quantity per order
Upto 100 kgs per order is the maximum weight capacity available.
The multi parcel service above 100 kg – syncs automatically (MPS) unlimited weight
- Packing for orders is made by the seller.
Packing and boxes are made / provided by the seller. The shipping company and four kart do not provide any packing or boxes for shipping.
- Shipping charges
The shipping charges vary location to location, by weight, size, duration, speed and type. The charges are displayed while paying the total bill in the cart.
- Shipping and Insurance policies
The shipping policies may vary between courier and logistic companies. It is discretionary powers of the shipping, courier and insurance companies which Four Kart has no decisions to make on cases of buyers and sellers.
- Indemnity Clause
All buyers, sellers, partners and their legal heirs and associates agree to indemnify and not hold responsible- Four Kart, Pinnacle Infologix pvt Ltd, and employees, partners, legal entities, associates and organization from / due to policies, returns, guarantees, loss, damages, in whatsoever manner made by the logistics, courier, shipping, insurance, seller, vendor, warehouse, service and manufacturing companies.