Cancellation and Returns
Returns and Replacement Policy
After receiving the items, the Buyer may opt to request for Return or Replacement. Return or Replacement requests would be approved in only valid situations. Some of the valid situations are as below:
- Item was defective
- Item was damaged during the Shipping
- Products was / were missing
- Wrong item was sent by the Seller.
Following situations will not be eligible for return or replacement:
- Damages due to misuse of product;
- Incidental damage due to malfunctioning of product;
- Any consumable item which has been used/installed;
- Products with tampered or missing serial/UPC numbers;
- Any damage/defect which are not covered under the manufacturer's warranty
- Any product that is returned without all original packaging and accessories, including the box, manufacturer's packaging if any, and all other items originally included with the product/s delivered;
- Jewelry which is 'made to order' on customer's request
Return could also result in refund of money in majority of the cases. Replacement would not result in any refund of money.
The guidelines for Return are as below:
- Buyer needs to raise the return request within the return period applicable to the respective product depending on the product category and the seller
- Buyer should raise a return request by contacting us on our website and by selecting one of the valid reasons provided and further describing the problem.
- If the return request is approved, the seller would wait for the logistics team to collect the shipment from the buyer before providing the refund. The refund shall be credited to the Buyers account.
- The Buyer should ensure that Items like Footwear, Beauty, Health & Personal Care, Sports Equipment, Office Products and Jewelry Should be new and unopened and returned with original packaging. If the product being returned is not in accordance with these parameters, then Buyer shall not be entitled to any refund of money from the Seller.
- Shipping cost for returning the product shall be borne and incurred by the Seller
- If Seller disagrees a return request, Buyer can file a dispute under the Fourkart Protection Act
The guidelines for Replacement are as below:
- Buyer needs to raise the replacement request within the replacement period applicable to the respective product depending on the product category and the seller
- Replacement can be done for the same item as originally purchased without entertaining any request to change size, color etc. of the item.
- Buyer should raise a replacement request by contacting us on our website and by selecting one of the valid reasons provided.
- If the replacement request is approved, the seller would wait for the logistics team to collect the shipment from the buyer before sending the replacement.
- In case the Seller doesn't have the product at all, the request would be converted to a refund request and processed accordingly.
- All shipping and other replacement charges shall be borne and incurred by the Seller
- If Seller disagrees a replacement request, Buyer can file a dispute under the Fourkart Protection Act
Fourkart Protection Act
In case of a dispute where the seller refuses to provide a refund or a replacement, the following are the guidelines to be followed:
- Buyer should write to email@example.com providing full details within 45 days of delivery of item
- Fourkart will validate if Buyer is genuine and not blacklisted
- Fourkart will facilitate a teleconference meeting between Buyer and Seller
- The outcome of the meeting would be binding on all parties involved
- Fourkart does not guarantee refund or replacement in this clause
If Fourkart has suspicion or knowledge, that any of its buyers and sellers are involved in any activity that is intended to provide claims or information that is false, misleading or not genuine, then Fourkart may while reserving its rights to initiate civil and/or criminal proceedings against User may also at its sole discretion suspend, block, restrict, cancel the Display Name of such buyer and seller and /or disqualify that User and any related Users from availing protection through this program.
Fourkart reserves its right to initiate civil and/or criminal proceedings against a User who, files an invalid and/or false claims or provides false, incomplete, or misleading information. In addition to the legal proceedings as aforesaid, Fourkart may at its sole discretion suspend, block, restrict, cancel the Display Name [and its related Display Names] of such User and/or disqualify that User and any related Users from availing protection through this program. Any person who, knowingly and with intent to injure, defraud or deceive, files a Fraudulent Complaint containing false, incomplete, or misleading information may be guilty of a criminal offence and will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.