Terms and Conditions
This document is an electronic record in terms of Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules there under as applicable and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
The domain name www.fourkart.com (hereinafter referred to as "Website") is owned by Pinnacle Infologix Pvt Ltd a company incorporated under the Companies Act, 1956 with its registered office at 1637/19, 2nd floor, 7th Cross, 80 Ft Main road, Srinivasnagara, Bank Colony, Banashankari 1st Stage, Bangalore, KA, 560050, India (hereinafter referred to as "Fourkart").
Policy for Membership
Use of this website is available only to persons who can form legally binding contracts under Indian Contract Act, 1872. Persons who are "incompetent to contract" within the meaning of the Indian Contract Act, 1872 including minors, un-discharged insolvents etc. are not eligible to use the Website. If you are a minor i.e. under the age of 18 years, you shall not register as a User of the Fourkart website and shall not transact on or use the website. As a minor if you wish to use or transact on website, such use or transaction may be made by your legal guardian or parents on the Website. Fourkart reserves the right to terminate your membership and / or refuse to provide you with access to the Website if it is brought to Fourkart's notice or if it is discovered that you are under the age of 18 years.
Your mobile phone number and/or e-mail address is treated as Your primary identifier on the Website. It is your responsibility to ensure that Your mobile phone number and your email address is always up to date on the Website. You agree to notify Us promptly if your mobile phone number or e-mail address changes by updating the same on the Website through a onetime password verification.
You agree that Fourkart shall not be liable or responsible for the activities or consequences of use or misuse of any information that occurs under your display name in cases where You have failed to update Your revised mobile phone number and/or e-mail address on the Website.
Membership on the Website is free for buyers. Fourkart does not charge any fee for browsing and buying on the Website. Fourkart reserves the right to change its Fee Policy from time to time. Fourkart may at its sole discretion introduce new services and modify some or all the existing services offered on the Website. In such an event Fourkart reserves the right to introduce fees for the new services offered or amend/introduce fees for existing services. Changes to the Fee Policy shall be posted on the Website and such changes shall automatically become effective immediately after they are posted on the Website. Unless otherwise stated, all fees shall be quoted in Indian Rupees. You shall be solely responsible for compliance of all applicable laws including those in India for making payments to Pinnacle Infologix pvt ltd.
Purpose of Fourkart Website
Fourkart has developed this website as a platform that Users can utilize to meet and interact with one another for their transactions. Fourkart is not and cannot be a party to or control in any manner any transaction between the Website's Users. Hence, all commercial/contractual terms are offered by and agreed to between Buyers and Sellers alone. The commercial/contractual terms include without limitation price, shipping costs, payment methods, payment terms, date, period and mode of delivery, warranties related to products and services and after sales services related to products and services.
Fourkart does not have any control or does not determine or advise or in any way involve itself in the offering or acceptance of such commercial/contractual terms between the Buyers and Sellers. All discount offers (including exchange offers) are by the Seller/Brand and not by Fourkart.
Placement of order by a Buyer with Seller on the Website is an offer to buy the product(s) in the order by the Buyer to the Seller and it shall not be construed as Seller's acceptance of Buyer's offer to buy the product(s) ordered. The Seller retains the right to cancel any such order placed by the Buyer, at its sole discretion and the Buyer shall be intimated of the same by way of an email/SMS. Any transaction price paid by Buyer in case of such cancellation by Seller, shall be refunded to the Buyer. Further, the Seller may cancel an order wherein the quantities exceed the typical individual consumption. This applies both to the number of products ordered within a single order and the placing of several orders for the same product where the individual orders comprise a quantity that exceeds the typical individual consumption. What comprises a typical individual's consumption quantity limit shall be based on various factors and at the sole discretion of the Seller and may vary from individual to individual.
Fourkart does not provide any warranty on the quality, dimensions, color, size or any other specific attribute of the products and services sold on the website. Fourkart does not endorse the sale or purchase of any particular product or service on the website. Fourkart accepts no liability for any errors or omissions, whether on behalf of itself or third parties.
Fourkart is not responsible for any breach of any contract entered into between buyers and sellers. Fourkart cannot guarantee that all transactions entered into on the website by the buyers and sellers will be completed satisfactorily. Fourkart is not required to mediate or resolve any dispute or disagreement between buyers and sellers.
Fourkart does not guarantee the true identity of any of its users on the website. You are advised to independently verify the bona fides of any particular user that you choose to deal with on the website and use your best judgment in that behalf. Fourkart cannot be held responsible for any negative impact you may face due to your engagement with another user on the website.
Fourkart does not at any point of time during any transaction between Buyer and Seller on the Website come into or take possession of any of the products or services offered by Seller nor does it at any point gain title to or have any rights or claims over the products or services offered by Seller to Buyer.
At no time shall Fourkart hold any right, title or interest over the products nor shall Fourkart have any obligations or liabilities in respect of such contract entered into between Buyers and Sellers. Fourkart is not responsible for unsatisfactory or delayed performance of services or damages or delays as a result of products which are out of stock, unavailable or back ordered.
Fourkart is only providing a platform for communication and it is agreed that the contract for sale of any of the products or services shall be a strictly bipartite contract between the Seller and the Buyer. The Website is only a platform that can be utilized by Users to reach a larger base to buy and sell products or services. At no time shall Fourkart hold any right, title or interest over the products nor shall Fourkart have any obligations or liabilities in respect of such contract.
Fourkart is not responsible for unsatisfactory or delayed performance of services or damages or delays as a result of products which are out of stock, unavailable or back ordered.
You shall independently agree upon the manner and terms and conditions of delivery, payment, insurance etc. with the seller(s) that You transact with.
Disclaimer: Pricing on any product(s) as is reflected on the Website may due to some technical issue, typographical error or product information published by seller may be incorrectly reflected and in such an event seller may cancel such your order(s).
You release and indemnify Fourkart and/or any of its officers and representatives from any cost, damage, liability or other consequence of any of the actions of the Users of the Website and specifically waive any claims that you may have in this behalf under any applicable law. Notwithstanding its reasonable efforts in that behalf, Fourkart cannot take responsibility or control the information provided by other Users which is made available on the Website. You may find another User's information to be offensive, harmful, inconsistent, inaccurate, or deceptive. Please use caution and practice safe trading when using the Website.
Please note that there could be risks in dealing with underage persons or people acting under false pretense.
Guidelines for using the Website
You agree, undertake and confirm that Your use of Website shall be strictly governed by the following binding principles:
You shall not host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information which:
(a) belongs to another person and to which You does not have any right to;
(b) is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, pedophilic, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever; or unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing including but not limited to "indecent representation of women" within the meaning of the indecent representation of women (prohibition) act, 1986;
(c) is misleading in any way;
(d) is patently offensive to the online community, such as sexually explicit content, or content that promotes obscenity, pedophilia, racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
(e) harasses or advocates harassment of another person;
(f) involves the transmission of "junk mail", "chain letters", or unsolicited mass mailing or "spamming";
(g) promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous;
(h) infringes upon or violates any third party's rights [including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights, rights of privacy (including without limitation unauthorized disclosure of a person's name, email address, physical address or phone number) or rights of publicity];
(i) promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person's copyrighted work (see "Copyright complaint" below for instructions on how to lodge a complaint about uploaded copyrighted material), such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, providing information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices, or providing pirated music or links to pirated music files;
(j) contains restricted or password-only access pages, or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page);
(k) provides material that exploits people in a sexual, violent or otherwise inappropriate manner or solicits personal information from anyone;
(l) provides instructional information about illegal activities such as making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone's privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses;
(m) contains video, photographs, or images of another person (with a minor or an adult).
(n) tries to gain unauthorized access or exceeds the scope of authorized access to the Website or to profiles, blogs, communities, account information, bulletins, friend request, or other areas of the Website or solicits passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users;
(p) solicits gambling or engages in any gambling activity which We, in Our sole discretion, believes is or could be construed as being illegal;
(q) interferes with another USER's use and enjoyment of the Website or any other individual's User and enjoyment of similar services;
(s) harm minors in any way;
(t) infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights or third party's trade secrets or rights of publicity or privacy or shall not be fraudulent or involve the sale of counterfeit or stolen products;
(u) violates any law for the time being in force;
(v) deceives or misleads the addressee/ users about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature;
(w) impersonate another person;
(x) contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource; or contains any trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, easter eggs or other computer programming routines that may damage, detrimentally interfere with, diminish value of, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information;
(y) threatens the unity, integrity, defense, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation.
(z) shall not be false, inaccurate or misleading;
(aa) shall not, directly or indirectly, offer, attempt to offer, trade or attempt to trade in any item, the dealing of which is prohibited or restricted in any manner under the provisions of any applicable law, rule, regulation or guideline for the time being in force.
(ab) shall not create liability for Us or cause Us to lose (in whole or in part) the services of Our internet service provider ("ISPs") or other suppliers;
Further, you agree to the following:
- You shall not use any "deep-link", "page-scrape", "robot", "spider" or other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the Website or any Content, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Website or any Content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means not purposely made available through the Website. We reserve Our right to bar any such activity.
- You shall not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of the Website, or any other systems or networks connected to the Website or to any server, computer, network, or to any of the services offered on or through the Website, by hacking, password "mining" or any other illegitimate means.
- You shall not probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the Website or any network connected to the Website nor breach the security or authentication measures on the Website or any network connected to the Website. You may not reverse look-up, trace or seek to trace any information on any other User of or visitor to Website, or any other customer, including any account on the Website not owned by You, to its source, or exploit the Website or any service or information made available or offered by or through the Website, in any way where the purpose is to reveal any information, including but not limited to personal identification or information, other than Your own information, as provided for by the Website.
- You shall not make any negative, denigrating or defamatory statement(s) or comment(s) about Us or the brand name or domain name used by Us including the terms Fourkart, Fourcart, Fourkart.com, or otherwise engage in any conduct or action that might tarnish the image or reputation, of Fourkart or sellers on platform or otherwise tarnish or dilute any Fourkart's trade or service marks, trade name and/or goodwill associated with such trade or service marks, trade name as may be owned or used by us. You agree that You will not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure of the Website or Fourkart's systems or networks, or any systems or networks connected to Fourkart.
- You agree not to use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website or any transaction being conducted on the Website, or with any other person's use of this website.
- You may not forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers to disguise the origin of any message or transmittal You send to Us on or through the Website or any service offered on or through the Website. You may not pretend that You are, or that You represent, someone else, or impersonate any other individual or entity.
- You shall at all times ensure full compliance with the applicable provisions of the Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules thereunder as applicable and as amended from time to time and also all applicable Domestic laws, rules and regulations (including the provisions of any applicable Exchange Control Laws or Regulations in Force) and International Laws, Foreign Exchange Laws, Statutes, Ordinances and Regulations (including, but not limited to Sales Tax/VAT, Income Tax, Octroi, Service Tax, Central Excise, Custom Duty, Local Levies) regarding Your use of Our service and Your listing, purchase, solicitation of offers to purchase, and sale of products or services. You shall not engage in any transaction in an item or service, which is prohibited by the provisions of any applicable law including exchange control laws or regulations for the time being in force.
- You shall be responsible for providing information relating to the products or services proposed to be sold by you. In this connection, you undertake that all such information shall be accurate in all respects. You shall not exaggerate or over emphasize the attributes of such products or services so as to mislead other Users in any manner.
Fourkart shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any dealings with advertisers found on or through the Website, including payment and delivery of related products or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations.
Fourkart does not approve of unauthorized use of its website, but by using the Website You acknowledge and agree that We are not responsible for the use of any personal information that You publicly disclose or share with others on the Website. Please carefully select the type of information that You publicly disclose or share with others on the Website. It is possible that other users (including unauthorized users or "hackers") may post or transmit offensive or obscene materials on the Website and that You may be involuntarily exposed to such offensive and obscene materials. It also is possible for others to obtain personal information about You due to your use of this website, and that the recipient may use such information to harass or injure You.
Fourkart shall have all the rights to take necessary action and claim damages that may occur due to your involvement/participation in any way on your own or through group/s of people, intentionally or unintentionally in DoS/DDoS (Distributed Denial of Services).
Responsibility of content on this website
You may use information on the products and services purposely made available on the Website for downloading, provided that you
- do not remove any proprietary notice language in all copies of such documents,
- use such information only for your personal, non-commercial informational purpose and do not copy or post such information on any networked computer or broadcast it in any media,
- make no modifications to any such information, and
- do not make any additional representations or warranties relating to such documents.
Registered and Approved Sellers on Fourkart
The listing description of the item must not be misleading and must describe actual condition of the product. If the item description does not match the actual condition of the item, you agree to refund any amounts that you may have received from the Buyer. You agree not to list a single product in multiple quantities across various categories on the Website. Fourkart reserves the right to delete such multiple listings of the same product listed by you in various categories.
Payment Gateway Service offered on Website
While availing any of the payment method/s available on the Website, we will not be responsible or assume any liability, whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly to You due to:
- Lack of authorization for any transaction/s, or
- Exceeding the preset limit mutually agreed by You and between "Bank/s", or
- Any payment issues arising out of the transaction, or
- Decline of transaction for any other reason/s
All payments made against the purchases/services on Website by you shall be compulsorily in Indian Rupees acceptable in the Republic of India. Website will not facilitate transaction with respect to any other form of currency with respect to the purchases made on Website.
Before shipping / delivering your order to you, Seller may request you to provide supporting documents (including but not limited to Govt. issued ID and address proof) to establish the ownership of the payment instrument used by you for your purchase. This is done in the interest of providing a safe online shopping environment to Our Users.
Further, you agree to the following:
- Transactions, Transaction Price and all commercial terms such as Delivery, Dispatch of products and/or services are as per principal to principal bipartite contractual obligations between Buyer and Seller and payment facility is merely used by the Buyer and Seller to facilitate the completion of the Transaction. Use of the payment facility shall not render Fourkart liable or responsible for the non-delivery, non-receipt, non-payment, damage, breach of representations and warranties, non-provision of after sales or warranty services or fraud as regards the products and /or services listed on Fourkart's Website.
- You understand, accept and agree that the payment facility provided by Fourkart is neither a banking nor financial service but is merely a facilitator providing an electronic, automated online electronic payment, receiving payment through Cash on Delivery, collection and remittance facility for the Transactions on the Fourkart Website using the existing authorized banking infrastructure and Credit Card payment gateway networks. Further, by providing Payment Facility, Fourkart is neither acting as trustees nor acting in a fiduciary capacity with respect to the Transaction or the Transaction Price.
- You, as a Buyer, understand that upon initiating a Transaction You are entering into a legally binding and enforceable contract with the Seller to purchase the products and /or services from the Seller using the Payment Facility, and You shall pay the Transaction Price through Your Issuing Bank to the Seller using Payment Facility.
- You, as a Buyer, may agree with the Seller through electronic communication and electronic records and using the automated features as may be provided by Payment Facility on any extension / increase in the Dispatch and/or Delivery time and the Transaction shall stand amended to such extent. Any such extension / increase of Dispatch / Delivery time or subsequent novation / variation of the Transaction should be in compliance with Payment Facility Rules and Policies.
- You, as a Buyer, shall electronically notify Payment Facility using the appropriate Fourkart Website features immediately upon Delivery or non-Delivery within the time period as provided in Policies. Non-notification by You of Delivery or non-Delivery within the time period specified in the Policies shall be construed as a deemed Delivery in respect of that Transaction. In case of Cash on Delivery transactions, Buyer is not required to confirm the receipt of products or services.
- You, as a Buyer, shall be entitled to claim a refund of the Transaction Price (as Your sole and exclusive remedy) in case You do not receive the Delivery within the time period agreed in the Transaction or within the time period as provided in the Policies, whichever is earlier. In case you do not raise a refund, claim using Website features within the stipulated time than this would make You ineligible for a refund.
- You, as a Buyer, understand that the Payment Facility may not be available in full or in part for certain category of products and/or services and/or Transactions as mentioned in the Policies and hence You may not be entitled to a refund in respect of the Transactions for those products and /or services
Additional points to be noted:
Except for Cash on Delivery transaction, refund, if any, shall be made at the same Issuing Bank from where Transaction Price was received, or through any other method available on the Website, as chosen by You.
For Cash on Delivery transactions, refunds, if any, will be made via electronic payment transfers.
Refund shall be made in Indian Rupees only and shall be equivalent to the Transaction Price received in Indian Rupees.
For electronics payments, refund shall be made through payment facility using NEFT / RTGS or any other online banking / electronic funds transfer system approved by Reserve Bank India (RBI).
Refunds may be supported for select banks. Where a bank is not supported for processing refunds, you will be required to share alternate bank account details with us for processing the refund.
Refund shall be conditional and shall be with recourse available to Fourkart in case of any misuse by Buyer.
We may also request you for additional documents for verification.
Refund shall be subject to Buyer complying with Policies.
Fourkart reserves the right to impose limits on the number of Transactions or Transaction Price which Fourkart may receive from on an individual Valid Credit/Debit/ Cash Card / Valid Bank Account/ and such other infrastructure or any other financial instrument directly or indirectly through payment aggregator or through any such facility authorized by Reserve Bank of India to provide enabling support facility for collection and remittance of payment or by an individual Buyer during any time period, and reserves the right to refuse to process Transactions exceeding such limit.
Fourkart reserves the right to refuse to process Transactions by Buyers with a prior history of questionable charges including without limitation breach of any agreements by Buyer with Fourkart or breach/violation of any law or any charges imposed by Issuing Bank or breach of any policy.
Fourkart may do such checks as it deems fit before approving the receipt of/Buyers commitment to pay (for Cash on Delivery transactions) Transaction Price from the Buyer for security or other reasons at the discretion of Fourkart. As a result of such check if Fourkart is not satisfied with the creditability of the Buyer or genuineness of the Transaction or other reasons at its sole discretion, Fourkart shall have the right to reject the receipt of / Buyers commitment to pay Transaction Price. For avoidance of doubt, it is hereby clarified that the ‘Cash on Delivery’ feature for payment, may be disabled for certain account users, at the sole discretion of Fourkart.
Fourkart may delay notifying the payment confirmation i.e. informing Seller to Dispatch, if Fourkart deems suspicious or for Buyers conducting high transaction volumes to ensure safety of the Transaction and Transaction Price. In addition, Fourkart may hold Transaction Price and Fourkart may not inform Seller to Dispatch or remit Transaction Price to law enforcement officials (instead of refunding the same to Buyer) at the request of law enforcement officials or in the event the Buyer is engaged in any form of illegal activity.
The Buyer and Seller acknowledge that Fourkart will not be liable for any damages, interests or claims etc. resulting from not processing a Transaction/Transaction Price or any delay in processing a Transaction/Transaction Price which is beyond control of Fourkart.
Compliance with Government Regulations
As required by applicable law, if the Customer makes a purchase of an amount equal to or above INR 50,000.00 through Cash on Delivery payment mode OR makes a purchase of an amount equal to or above INR 2,00,000 through any other available payment mode, the customer will be required to upload a scanned copy of his/her pan card on the platform, within 4 days of making the purchase, failing which, the purchase made by the Customer will be cancelled. The requirement to submit the PAN card arises only once and if it has been submitted once by the Customer, it need not be submitted again. The order of the Customer shall stand cancelled if there is a discrepancy between the name of the Customer and the name on the PAN Card.
Buyer and Seller shall comply with all the applicable laws (including without limitation Foreign Exchange Management Act, 1999 and the rules made and notifications issued there under and the Exchange Control Manual as may be issued by Reserve Bank of India from time to time, Customs Act, Information and Technology Act, 2000 as amended by the Information Technology (Amendment) Act 2008, Prevention of Money Laundering Act, 2002 and the rules made there under, Foreign Contribution Regulation Act, 1976 and the rules made there under, Income Tax Act, 1961 and the rules made there under, Export Import Policy of government of India) applicable to them respectively for using Payment Facility and Fourkart Website.
Buyer's arrangement with Issuing Bank:
All Valid Credit / Debit/ Cash Card/ and other payment instruments are processed using a Credit Card payment gateway or appropriate payment system infrastructure and the same will also be governed by the terms and conditions agreed to between the Buyer and the respective Issuing Bank and payment instrument issuing company.
All Online Bank Transfers from Valid Bank Accounts are processed using the gateway provided by the respective Issuing Bank which support Payment Facility to provide these services to the Users. All such Online Bank Transfers on Payment Facility are also governed by the terms and conditions agreed to between Buyer and the respective Issuing Bank.
Policy for Digital Music and Content
Music (MP3 format): Only certain short-listed Seller (at the sole discretion of Fourkart) shall be entitled to sell Music (MP3 format) on the Website.
Territory: Currently You can purchase downloadable digital MP3 music only through the Website as may be made available from time to time on the Website, only within the territory of India.
Explicit Consent: You agree that we shall have no liability to You for MP3 music file downloaded by You on the Website if You find the same to be offensive, indecent or objectionable and expressions through the audio files are not subscribed by us.
Cash on Delivery as a mode of payment is not available for purchasing MP3 music on the Website currently.
All Sales Final; Downloading and Risk of Loss; Availability of MP3 music files: All sales of MP3 music files are final. Returns of MP3 music files are not permissible on website. Once You have purchased MP3 music files, Fourkart encourages You to download it promptly. If You are unable to complete a download, please contact customer service within 6 hours of the payment.
Further Fourkart assumes no liability if your media player does not support the file format made available by the Seller on the Website or your browser does not support the music download application / software available by the Seller on the Website, by whatever name called.
You bear all risk of loss after purchase and for any loss of MP3 music files You have downloaded, including any loss due to a computer or hard drive crash.
Seller may, from time to time, at its sole discretion, remove MP3 music files from the Service without notice.
Your request to download a MP3 music file is personal to You, and the track may not be used, sold, rented, transferred, licensed or otherwise provided to any other User. The license to downloaded tracks includes only those rights explicitly stated herein (typically, the right to play back for your own personal use from your personal computer, CD player, digital player, or other personal consumer electronic device), and, for the avoidance of doubt, does not include the right to create a derivative work, to make copies other than for your own personal use, or to use the track in any commercial manner. You shall promptly notify Us in writing upon your discovery of any unauthorized use or infringement.
Software: Seller may make available to You, from time to time, software for Your use in connection with the download of MP3 music files (any and all such software, individually and collectively, the "Software").
You may use the Software only in connection with the download of MP3 music files on the Website. You may not separate any individual component of the Software for use other than in connection to the download, may not incorporate any portion of it into Your own programs or compile any portion of it in combination with your own programs, may not transfer it for use with another service, or use it, or any portion of it, over a network and may not sell, rent, lease, lend, loan, distribute or sub-license the Software or otherwise assign any rights to the Software in whole or in part. Seller may discontinue some or all of any Software Seller provide, and Seller may terminate your right to use any Software at any time and in such event may modify it to make it inoperable.
Fourkart prohibits the use of language that is racist, hateful, sexual or obscene in nature in a public area.
This policy extends to text within listings, on Seller pages and all other areas of the site that another User may view. If the profane words are part of a title for the item being sold, we allow Sellers to 'blur' out the bulk of the offending word with asterisks (i.e., s*** or f***).
Please report any violations of this policy to the correct area for review:
Report offensive Display Names
Report offensive language in a listing or otherwise
If a feedback comment; or any communication made between Users on the Website; or email communication between Users in relation to transactions conducted on Website contain profanity, please review Our feedback removal policy and submit a request for action/removal.
Disciplinary action may result in the indefinite suspension of a User's account, temporary suspension, or a formal warning.
Fourkart will consider the circumstances of an alleged policy violation and the user's trading records before taking action.
Violations of this policy may result in a range of actions, including:
- Limits placed on account privileges;
- Loss of special status;
- Account suspension.
Fourkart shall have the right to delete a product review posted by the customer at its sole discretion, if it is of the opinion that the review contains offensive language as stated above. Further, if Fourkart is of the opinion that the review unfairly either: (i) causes disadvantage to a product; or (ii) increases the popularity of the product, Fourkart shall have the right to delete the customer review. Fourkart shall also, at its sole discretion have the right to blacklist the customer from posting any further customer reviews.
Email Abuse & Threat Policy
Private communication, including email correspondence, is not regulated by Fourkart. Fourkart encourages its Users to be professional, courteous and respectful when communicating by email.
However, Fourkart will investigate and can take action on certain types of unwanted emails that violate Fourkart policies. Some instances of Email abuse are listed below:
- Threats of Bodily Harm - Fourkart does not permit Users to send explicit threats of bodily harm.
- Misuse of Fourkart System - Fourkart allows Users to facilitate transactions through the Fourkart system but will investigate any misuse of this service.
- Spoof (Fake) email - Fourkart will never ask you to provide sensitive information through email. In case you receive any spoof (fake) email, you are requested to report the same to Us through 'Contact Us' tab.
- Spam (Unsolicited Commercial email) - Fourkart's spam policy applies only to unsolicited commercial messages sent by Fourkart Users. Fourkart Users are not allowed to send spam messages to other Users.
- Offers to Buy or Sell Outside of Fourkart - Fourkart prohibits email offers to buy or sell listed products outside of the Fourkart Website. Offers of this nature are a potential fraud risk for both Buyers and Sellers.
Fourkart policy prohibits user-to-user threats of physical harm via any method including, phone, email and on Our public message boards.
Violations of this policy may result in a range of actions, including:
- Limits on account privileges
- Account suspension
- Cancellation of listings
- Loss of special status
Jurisdictional Issues/Sale in India Only
Unless otherwise specified, the material on the Website is presented solely for the purpose of sale in India. Fourkart make no representation that materials in the Website are appropriate or available for use in other locations/Countries other than India. Those who choose to access this site from other locations/Countries other than India do so on their own initiative and Fourkart is not responsible for supply of products/refund for the products ordered from other locations/Countries other than India, compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
Trademark, Copyright and Restriction
This site is controlled and operated by Fourkart and products are sold by respective Sellers. All material on this site, including images, illustrations, audio clips, and video clips, are protected by copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property rights. Material on Website is solely for Your personal, non-commercial use. You must not copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute such material in any way, including by email or other electronic means and whether directly or indirectly and You must not assist any other person to do so. Without the prior written consent of the owner, modification of the materials, use of the materials on any other website or networked computer environment or use of the materials for any purpose other than personal, non-commercial use is a violation of the copyrights, trademarks and other proprietary rights, and is prohibited. Any use for which You receive any remuneration, whether in money or otherwise, is a commercial use for the purposes of this clause.
Fourkart respects the intellectual property of others. In case You feel that Your Trademark has been infringed, you can write to Fourkart at infringement@Fourkart.com or ss@Fourkart.com.
Fourkart we do not warrant that Product description or other content of this Website is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free and assumes no liability in this regard.
Limitation of Liability
Fourkart does not take responsibility or liability for the actions, products, content and services on the Website, which are linked to Affiliates and / or third-party websites using Website's APIs or otherwise. In addition, the Website may provide links to the third-party websites of Our affiliated companies and certain other businesses for which, Fourkart assumes no responsibility for examining or evaluating the products and services offered by them. Fourkart do not warrant the offerings of, any of these businesses or individuals or the content of such third-party website(s). Fourkart does not endorse, in any way, any third-party website(s) or content thereof.
Disclaimer of Warranties and Liability
This Website, all the materials and products (including but not limited to software) and services, included on or otherwise made available to You through this site are provided on "as is" and "as available" basis without any representation or warranties, express or implied except otherwise specified in writing. Without prejudice to the forgoing paragraph, Fourkart does not warrant that:
This Website will be constantly available, or available at all; or
The information on this Website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
Fourkart will not be liable to You in any way or in relation to the Contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, the Website. Fourkart does not warrant that this site; information, Content, materials, product (including software) or services included on or otherwise made available to You through the Website; their servers; or electronic communication sent from Us are free of viruses or other harmful components.
Nothing on Website constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind. All the Products sold on Website are governed by different state laws and if Seller is unable to deliver such Products due to implications of different state laws, Seller will return or will give credit for the amount (if any) received in advance by Seller from the sale of such Product that could not be delivered to You.
You will be required to enter a valid phone number while placing an order on the Website. By registering Your phone number with us, you consent to be contacted by Us via phone calls, SMS notifications, mobile applications and/or any other electronic mode of communication in case of any order or shipment or delivery related updates. We will not use your personal information to initiate any promotional phone calls or SMS.
Contacting the Seller
At Fourkart we are committed towards ensuring that disputes between sellers and buyers are settled amicably by way of the Fourkart protection clause. However, in the event that a buyer wishes to contact the seller, he/ she may proceed to do so by accessing the seller related information made available by the sellers on their product listing pages. Alternatively, the buyers may also reach out to customer support at Fourkart